Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2012

#2//
illnesses :( 
i have no idea why but it seems like nowaday everybody in my relations is ill...
i think its the bad weather i have a cold, too. since last thursday but i have to go to work >_<
it is depressing. 
here are some pictures from last octobre i took while walking around with my lovely dog 

there is no question it was much better than these year 




 


it was a beautiful day. 
i can remember that was full of good attentions what is really good for me because mostly i got bad thoughts in my mind and that is not really goog for people who are around me because they dont understand me. 








2 Kommentare:

  1. Your pictures are really beautiful!
    They remind me of my own ones, funny, we seem to have the same style :-)

    check out my blog if you like to:
    ichduschubidu@blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. nice blog:)
    http://only-my-lifee.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen