Donnerstag, 22. November 2012

in this moment i am really pissed off...
i just dont feel very well and everthing of my body hurts 
my boss is sitting in front of me an d is reading some magazines about money. I dont realy have something to do. But he is treading me to help him after my regular working time to help him with a frontscreen of a car.
Already yesterday he came along with those shit! and i had to work till half past seven...
But i want to go with my mother and my sister today :( 
And after that i would like to drive home do some sports, take a shower and go to bed because i feel like a piece of shit. 

next week i have to gool to school -.-
i dont like school very much but i think i will get that week in anyway. 
 so thats it for the moment..

hope tomorrow would be a better day 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen